Dear Loyal Livermore Optometry Patients,
At Livermore Optometry, we strive to provide the best eyecare services with compassion and understanding and will continue to do so during the pandemic. Due to the pandemic, we have made some changes that will mean fewer patients and staff in the office at a given time along with physical and procedural changes. We now have extended hours to help keep fewer people in the office at one time. Please take the time to read the bullet points below before you come to our office for any reason.
- We are open by appointment only at all times for all services.
- If you are feeling ill or have a fever, cough, we are happy to see you in the future. Please stay home and get well. As outlined by the state of California, all people entering or waiting outside our office, must wear a mask.
- In order to ensure only a certain number of people in our office at one time, appointments must be made for any visit type (even glasses repairs and pick-ups).
- We ask that only the patient come inside unless the patient is a minor or needs assistance. In this case, 1 guardian, assistant or translator is permitted with a patient.
- We will be taking your temperature as you enter our office.
All of us at Livermore Optometry are grateful for the opportunity to serve you again. While we will be giving fewer handshakes and hugs, we will continue to provide outstanding eyecare to you and your family.
The Doctors and Staff at Livermore Optometry Group