Dear Loyal Livermore Optometry Patients,
At Livermore Optometry, we strive to provide the best eyecare services with compassion and understanding and will continue to do so during the pandemic. We are looking forward to seeing our extended family (all of you!) very soon. Due to the new environment, we have had to make some changes that will mean fewer patients and staff in the office at a given time along with physical and procedural changes. When we officially open, we will have extended hours to help see more patients safely. Please take the time to read the bullet points below before you come to our office for any reason.
- •We are open by appointment only at all times for all services. We will be closed from 1-2 for office cleaning M-F.
- If you are feeling ill or have a fever, cough, we are happy to see you in the future. Please stay home and get well.
- • As outlined by Alameda County, all patients must wear a mask when entering Livermore Optometry. We ask that children 5 years old or older wear a mask.
- • In order to ensure only a certain number of people in our office at one time, appointments must be made for any visit type (even glasses repairs and pick-ups).
- • We ask that only the patient come inside unless the patient is a minor or needs assistance. In this case, 1 guardian, assistant or translator is permitted with a patient.
- • The front of our office might look a little different, too: please check in at our outdoor table before entering the building.
All of us at Livermore Optometry are grateful for the opportunity to serve you again. While we will be giving fewer handshakes and hugs, we will continue to provide outstanding eyecare to you and your family. We plan on starting appointments on May 11 but please be "patient” with us as we tackle the issue of how to see everyone safely after being closed for almost 8 weeks.
The Doctors and Staff at Livermore Optometry Group